Style of Kissing Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Monday, May 23, 2011

Style of Kissing Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez - Justin Bieber, 17, in addition to Selena Gomez, 18 years old, sits, gives an intimate kiss on the lips to embrace too tightly. The Bieber won the award for best new artist. , I am so thankful that God, am blessed with many things , Justin Bieber said, the most important Podium proud mother and her lover.





Justin Bieber action , considering the ever more intimate with Selena Gomez. So far only seen holding hands when in the Oscars for  Vanity Fair  in West Hollywood
Justin beiber and Selena Gomez Kissing





Quote from U.S. Magazine, Monday 23 May 2011 are now afraid to show that  state in the crowd. Justin Bieber seen kissing lovers  millions of viewers in terms of price Billboard Music Sunday. In this Justin Bieber just wear matching gold tuxedo dress by Dolce Gomez  Gabbana.





", I don  not like stealth. I  really save some things for themselves, but in the end I  I'm 18 and I think that the  love. I  meet many people I know well, and I  that  Selena told Seventeen magazine that when  that  asked about her relationship with beaver, teen idol."









{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam