A little love for the south

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I kid, I kid...Nascar is no longer just a Southern Good Ol' Boy past time and has become one of the most watched events (I say 'event' as I don't really know if it's a sport) in the country (especially out here in the 909/951). I have yet to except Nascar into my life as I don't fully understand the appeal of it. Maybe it's because I'm from New York, had running water, used electricity instead of 'lectricity, and didn't spend my youth barefoot blowing into a jug and strumming a banjo on my front porch. So enjoy these candid shots of Nascar drivers preparing for the big race this weekend at the Homestead Miami Speedway and please, explain this Nascar to me and lets break down those stereotypes.




Pictures by Ray Nichols

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam