Death Becomes Her.

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Friday, October 20, 2006

Kate Bosworth and Lindsay Lohan both opted for the dark and edgy look when they attended the launch for the new Tommy Hilfiger store in Paris. Lindsay definitely went all out Goth. When you see a celeb in a new outfit that looks totally over thought about and a complete move away from their usual wardrobe, it's fun to have a giggle at their expense. I have visions of Lindsay sliding the black fur coat (I'm not claiming if it's real or not) over her head, then thinking no if I just cover half my head, I’d look so cool. If what Lindsay Lohan is wearing is called Fashion, and I seem ignorant in not knowing the latest in fashion, then quite frankly ignorance is bliss. I can only imagine when Lindsay was deciding what to wear from the black section of her colour co-ordinated wardrobe, she stuck it all on. Perhaps she too has been visiting Pumpkin Patch like all the other L.A starlets and the Halloween bug just took over.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam