Faux Hawk = Faux Fight

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Saturday, January 27, 2007

You probably have heard about or seen the VIDEO already but I couldn't pass up the chance to blog about it. For those of you that have yet to see it, this VIDEO is a fight between Joel Madden of Good Charlotte and Shifty Shellshock of Crazytown. I don't know what this fight was over but I can only imagine it could have been a lot of things from 'I'm taller than you,'* to 'I can whine better than you,'** or even 'I have a better beard than you,' but all that really matters is, both fight like 7th grade girls that just found out that the 'boyfriend' they just let get to 3rd base was messing around on the side.

*The Madden brothers are not just short, they are weee, like Charlie and the Chocolate factory Oompa Loompah weee. I met Benji at a Mark Ryden show and was blown away at how tiny he was. I wanted to tuck him away in my pocket to protect him from the moon.

**What's up with all these bands that whine for 11 tracks and then think they're tough? Seriously, you just cried for 45 minutes about your girlfriend dumping you, being an outcast at school (even though you graduated 10 years ago) and having dad that didnt understand you and I'm am supposed to think you can change a tire let alone get in a fight. Please.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam