Miley Cyrus:Ava Sambora, Modeling Today, Miley Cyrus Tomorrow

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Richie Sambora showcased the new collection for his fashion line White Trash Beautiful on Sunday, he had a fresh face on the runway: 13-year-old daughter Ava. ”My daughter’s beautiful, she’s gregarious, she’s funny, she’s smart.

Ava, who made her modeling debut for her father’s clothing line at L.A. Fashion Week last March, was equal parts anxious teen and old pro at Sunday’s show. “I’m still nervous I just know how to hide it,” she admitted. “It’s like I really hope I’m not gonna trip.

Changing into a dip-dyed lilac top, leather short-shorts and funky nude wedges for the presentation, the young model confidently strutted down the runway with mom Heather Locklear watching from the front row. But when she isn’t giving her dad a hand, Ava is just a regular teen who looks up to stars like Miley Cyrus. “I really love Miley Cyrus,” she told PEOPLE.

Miley Cyrus is like my biggest role model–besides my dad.” And like most of her peers, she is not impervious to Bieber fever admitting, “I met him once at the Grammy’s and I was like about to cry. I love him so much.” So who does the budding model think is the sexiest man alive? “My dad!” Ava joked. “Just kidding…Justin Beiber.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam