Actress Christina Hendricks Hits Back Over 'big girl' Critic

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Friday, October 8, 2010

Christina Hendricks' voluptuous, size 14 body may not be typical in Hollywood wore a peach coloured strapless gown on the red carpet at the Golden Globes in January.

The 35-year-old actress has now hit back. In an interview with Harper's Bazaar, she said: "To say something like that and put it next to a distorted picture discredits you entirely. And it hurt my feelings. I thought that dress was stunning.
"I had just gotten back from my honeymoon and I felt beautiful in those pictures. I was smiling and beaming, and I felt like a goddess.

"It's a celebration, and I'm here because the show I work on is being recognised as excellent work, and you're going to tell everyone in the world that I was wearing a - dress? Let me go to a party and wear my pretty dress!"
Last month she revealed how she had struggled to find a designer who would loan her a dress for the Emmy Awards because all the outfits were "size zero or a size two." In July she was hailed as an "absolutely fabulous" physical role model for girls by Lynne Featherstone, the UK's Equalities Minister.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam