Diposkan oleh Unknown on Friday, November 20, 2009

Are blogs "journalism"?

As a former journalist, I think I know what journalism is. I have reported on candidates over three elections. I don't consider this blog to be journalism due to the fact that I don't often interview people and report on what they say. Neither does political journalist Audrey Young on her blog.

So why No Right Turn feels the need to claim that political journalism has hit a new low because Young blogs something that he sees irrelevant is beyond me. Perhaps the writer at No Right Turn expects political blogs run by bloggers who are associated with newspapers to be reporting on news gathering, and be held to the same standards and be of similar content as the content on the paper's front page.

Why should he?

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam