Miss Nevada And Pals 'directed raunchy shoot!' claims Photog

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Sunday, December 24, 2006


CLICK HERE to see the photos that shocked the pageant world and caused Ms. Nevada to be stripped of her title!

Katie Rees has begged donald Trump for a second chance claiming one night of 'poor judgement' but the photographer insists SHE and her pals were the ones directing the shoot that night in Tampa in 2004.
"She kept telling me how to shoot the pictures," said the photographer. "The raunchy sex acts were her friends' ideas. Katie and I travelled in the same social circles back then. One of the girls had just had a boob job and they said come outside and take snaps and they just got raunchier and raunchier. Everyone was drinking and they all knew I had a camera with a big flash. They were orchestrating the shoot and loved every minute."

At first Reese claimed she was she was 17, but then got caught out in the lie and admitted she was 19 at the time of the party pictures. Her birthdate is august 11, 1984 as she says on her myspace page.

Katie added, “Over the past couple of days I have seen and heard numerous reports and I feel it is necessary to address the public with the facts. Simply put, these images were from an isolated incident during my teenage years prior to my consideration to compete for Miss Nevada. While I take full responsibility for the photographs, I want everyone to know the truth. This was by no means representative of who I was, who I am, or who I will become.
"I have no intentions to disgrace the state of Nevada, the Miss Universe Organization, or Mr. Donald Trump. Nonetheless, I feel I have been unfairly treated and I am being judged without due process.
"I challenge those individuals to look back on their pasts and not find something they did to humiliate themselves or that they deeply regret—especially during their teenage years. I am very embarrassed by the situation. Regardless, such a brief and distant lapse in judgment does not warrant my loss of the title I worked so hard to achieve.

"I want to thank my family, true friends, and God, who have already forgiven me. I can only hope that the public will be as kind.”

PS We just cant move these pix from the top of the blog so for Xmas other celeb stories will be below!" - Ed

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam