Robert Pattinson - Robert Pattinson says Kristen Stewart "A Real Woman"

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Friday, June 25, 2010

ROBERT Pattinson says Kristen Stewart became a “real woman” while filming the third Twilight movie, Eclipse.

The 'Twilight Saga' actor - who stars as vampire Edward Cullen opposite his rumoured girlfriend, who plays Bella Swan in the movie franchise - enjoys seeing how much the 20-year-old screen beauty has changed since filming began and claims they are so close, they no longer need to communicate verbally.
“What I especially like about her is that she’s like me, not dizzy from fans and press attention,” he told the Russian edition of Grazia magazine.
"We understand each other without the words. I can tell Kristen about all my problems. But honestly I don't have to. because she's in same position as I am."
For a minute in the interview Rob begins to win us over, talking about Kristen's sincerity as one of the things he loves best about her: "Kristen really cares about me and I'm very grateful for this. She's the most honest and genuine person I've ever met. She always listens and gives good advice regardless of her own interests."
But then he throws us off, saying that he doesn't think love lasts forever: "The idea seems strange to me," Pattinson said. "It's so boring to spend your whole life with the same person." Does Kristen know your feelings about this?! Nothing like learning it from a foreign magazine interview!
Despite his feelings for Kristen, Robert doesn't believe in eternal love.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam