Hollywood star Rumer Willis shopping slumber suit

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hollywood star Rumer Willis likes shopping in her pajamas.

Rumer Willis eldest daughter of The 'Sorority Row' actress - the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis - insists she can go unnoticed in public as long as she doesn't dress like a glamorous Hollywood star.

She said: "I can still go down to the local supermarket wearing my jogging pants and no one will ever recognize me. If I went down in my pajamas no one would turn a hair.

"It's when you get glammed up that the paparazzi will home in on you. But there is always, in Hollywood, a pressure to look your very best. Resist that and you can live a fairly normal life."

Rumer - who has two younger sisters, 18-year-old Scout, and Tallulah, 15 - also revealed she is a caring person and hates to see those closest to her get hurt.

The 21-year-old star explained: "I would do anything to protect my friends and family. Hopefully I won't have to do anything that would get me in too much trouble, but you protect your family and your friends. I'm the oldest. People had better not be messing with my little sisters!"

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam