Ushering in a new Godfather of Soul

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Page Six reports that R&B crooner Usher could be picked to star as the God Father of Soul James Brown in a bio headed for the big screen. Usher's name was already at the top of the list due to his singing and dancing ability but now with his rave reviews in the Broadway play 'Chicago,' Usher as proven that he can act. I don't know about you but when I think of Usher, I don't think of a 'Sex Machine.' What do you think?


Is Usher a good pick to play the Godfather of Soul James Brown?
Hell yeah! 'I got you (I feel good)'
No way 'It's too funky in here.'
Make Free Online Polls
Picture by Fernando Allende

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam