Hilary Swank and Harry Connick Jr. filming P.S., I Love You

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Based on the novel by Cecelia Ahern, P.S., I Love You is about a Holly (Hilary Swank), a young widow coming to grips with the loss of her husband to a brain tumor and in the process of grieving finds 10 letters that her husband wrote before his death that are intended to help ease her pain and start her new life.

In other Hilary Swank news, ex-husband Chad Lowe appeared on Extra TV last night and responded to Hilary Swanks Vanity Fair interview where she states that Chad's substance abuse led to their split, saying 'I was disappointed that the details of our relationship became public,' but he admits, 'They were absolutely true, absolutely true. I've been sober for three and a half years and very grateful for that.'

Lowe goes on to say 'I am so grateful to Hilary for her support of me in a very difficult time in my life three and a half years ago. What hurt me more than anything is that people would think that she wasn't there for me and she was...She was the love of my life and that's not something you just shut off. I will always love her.'

What, no mention of how much it hurt that she thanked everyone under the sun except you during her Oscar acceptance speech?


Pictures by Lawrence Schwartzwald, Ronald Asadorian, & Eddie Mejia

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam