Conceptships in Imagine FX!

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2009 is starting off so unbelievably!

I've recently rekindled a relationship with a woman who was my very first girlfriend (Crystal) and it feels so incredibly good! I got a mention of this conceptships blog in Imagine. I've talked to some of the most influential artists in the concept art industry recently and... I scored some exclusive "Clone Wars" the animated series ship images from Lucasfilm licensing as well as a podcast interview with a veteran artist that worked/is working on the series! Thanks for supporting conceptships and stay tuned!!!



Keywords: february 2009 imagine fx effects conceptships concept ships blog mention magazine article scan corel draw vector ship published

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam