How Not To Be 'People Paparazzi'

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean has been filming the next installment in the trilogy off the coast of Redondo Beach, CA for the past week and Johnny Depp has been so kind as to hold autograph sessions for all of his adoring fans. I live just a few blocks away so I rode my bike down and attempted to get some pictures but got there as it was ending. I have one piece of advice for everyone out there, DO NOT get between a mob of 11-15 year old girls and Johnny Depp. Do whatever it takes to get out of there. After the signing ended I was in the unenviable position between them and his limo. Getting trampled by underage girls is not exactly how that fantasy works out and going back to grab my flip-flops that fell off did nothing to reaffirm my status as a man. Now you know why I sit in the office and do this instead of pounding the pavement. If you are a more adventurous soul than I, make sure to check out People Paparazzi and don't let another celebrity pass you by.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam