Eh, Why?

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Stallone was papped hitting the gym to get into/stay in shape for the next Rocky sequel. Now this is just me talking here and some of you might disagree but I think that Stallone really hit the nail on the head with Rocky V. I mean, that movie really touched me. An aging boxer coming out of retirement to defeat the man he trained and regain the love of his son! Is there anything more perfect? A new Rocky could really taint the legacy that Stallone has worked so hard to build.

UPDATE: Due to some bad intel from the front lines, I mistakenly stated that Stallone is filming Rocky. My bad, Stallone is probably hitting the gym for the long overdue Rambo IV. Sweet.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam