Kao Ling-feng car with people kissing his beloved wife denied her husband had lied and Tanabata

Diposkan oleh Unknown on Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kao Ling-feng car with people kissing his beloved wife denied her husband had lied and Tanabata BEIJING, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) Taiwan Friends of artists Kao Ling-feng wife Kim Chong Tanabata Night Watch by the Taiwan media, and car care products dealer surnamed Zhang kiss, the groom's family to spend 3 hours. Friends of Kim Chong to reporters last night confirmation of the "car kiss" evasive, but once lied with "high-brother (Kao Ling-feng)" over Tanabata, but then ...Kao Ling-feng car with people kissing his beloved wife denied her husband had lied and Tanabata

{ 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

Anonymous said...

Τhаnkѕ foг onе's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back someday. I want to encourage continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!
Feel free to visit my web site :: Supaflymag.Com

Post a Comment

Come on share your comment, but please do not spam